Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

I got a week long break at home for Thanksgiving! I really enjoyed being home and getting to see my family. I was able to relax some and have fun, except with the worry of writing a paper and having two tests this week (I just took one). I had Thanksgiving dinner last Sunday with one grandmother. Then Thursday I started eating at 11AM and ate the entire day I felt like. Then yesterday, I stopped at Rhondas and had another Thanksgiving dinner before driving back to Lubbock. So, needless to say, I ate a lot, and a lot of bad foods. Good news, I worked out every single day, including Thanksgiving day. Maybe this will balance it all out. I have yet to weigh myself, simply from fear, but if I remember I will weigh in the morning and assess the damage done. I have three weeks to meet my goal, and I do intend on meeting my goal this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo!! You rocked it and met your goal!! Yippee I am excited and proud!!

    ReplyDelete