Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Softball

November is National Blog Month, so I am attempting to post daily this month. Too bad my life is not that entertaining, but I will try to do this anyways. Rhonda is a softball all-star basically, and she plays on a co-ed intramural team at Tech. I started going to the games last semester and then eventually got roped into playing because I was always there and an extra player is usually needed.

I played softball for 8 years when I was younger. I haven't played for ten years. I have to use my student id to borrow a glove because I don't even own one, nor do I have cleats. The very first time I played, I made contact with the ball, and I thought my shoulder was going to fall off. I usually play catcher, and don't have to do much. Today, I had to play in the outfield. I actually caught a ball!! I need to work on my hitting though. I make contact, but it doesn't get very far!

Our team, the Hooligans, are in the play-offs. I will let you know how this goes!

1 comment:

  1. And I must say, it was a beautiful catch that ended the game!!!

    ReplyDelete