Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wii need a break!

Last Wednesday I had a big test. Rhonda and I attempted to write a paper that night afterwards, but decided to play wii instead. I have not really played my wii in a very long time. I use it once a week to weigh in, and that is about it. It was fun to just relax for a little while and play some games. I used to be addicted to guitar hero, but now that I own it I rarely play it.


I'm counting down until Thanksgiving break. I was so calm and relaxed and not stressed at the beginning of the semester. These last few weeks have been horrible though. I have to write 3 papers and a group paper, 2 more tests, some quizes here and there, and 2 finals. I hope that is all! Then I will be all done for the semester.

Softball update: We had a game last Thursday. Went ready to play and the other team did not show up, so we won! HA We played a really good team last night and won!! It was a close game, and absolutely no thanks to me, we came through in the end. I currently have a black and blue shin on both my legs (one from playing catcher and catching the ball with my leg instead of the glove and the other from who knows what) and my butt is black and blue from attempting to slide like a week ago. It still hurts to sit. Sorry, probably TMI! There are 2 more games to make it through and then the championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment