Saturday, November 7, 2009
Eating: A Chore
Remember when I said I don't really eat anymore? I think I figured out why. Today, I was at work, and during my 30 minute lunch break, I was able to consume my sandwich. I eat soooo slow. I used to be a speed eater, then got really sick for a few months, had surgery, and pretty much feared eating (because I spent 4+ months of my life vomiting) When I try to eat fast and keep up with other people, I feel miserable. Here is how slow I eat: Once when I went home, I went to Chili's with my family. I ordered the mini-burgers, the one with 4 mini burgers. I was working on the first burger when everyone else was done. Anyways, I don't really know what to do about this issue. I need to schedule a few hours into my life just to eat I guess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment