Hi, my name is Erin, I am a Dr. Pepper addict. I have done so good this challenge with sodas until about a week ago. Since then, I have had sodas, mainly Dr. Pepper, daily. And not just a sip or a can, but large, free refills at the coffee shop sodas. I had some today. I keep saying, tomorrow I'll stop. I have to stop. I have a goal to reach!!
I have gotten back into my workout kick recently. I am loving my turbo jam workouts, and I have been going to the gym for running and even did some weights today. I ran 3 miles on the treadmill today. I have been running on the treadmill recently to help with my speed. I can run 3 miles, but I go super slow. Today I did 3 miles in 36 minutes. My next goal is to run 4 miles at one time. Hopefully that will happen soon :)
I have 2 lbs to lose to reach my goal for the 3rd challenge. I really want to lose those 2 pounds this week before I go home for the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love the Diet Dr. Pepper myself, so I can understand your love. I have done pretty well, but I always seem to have a day here and there that i just go over the deep end.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on those last 2 pounds!!! I have 2.5 pounds left to reach my goal in this challenge.
We CAN do this!!