Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New clothes!

Kristi was nice enough to send me a package of new clothes. I got some nice shirts and 2 new pairs of jeans!!! I was SO excited to get this in the mail, and I have been recently wearing my new clothes. For the first time in a long time, probably since high school, I wore a size 10 jeans yesterday. I was wearing a 14 when the challenge started. Here is a picture, not the greatest, but I am wearing one of my new outfits. Thanks Kristi for being such a great friend!! I LOVE the clothes!


And here is a picture taken the weekend before the challenge began.

2 comments:

  1. LOOK AT YOU!!! You look great(your waist is tiny too!!)! I have been thinking the CHALLENGE girls should figure out how to pass our clothes along as we continue to shrink. I have gone down several sizes and hate to keep taking this stuff to goodwill, so I am planning a yard sale for this weekend. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin, you look great!!! Keep up the great work (with an occasional treat here and there)! ;)

    ReplyDelete