Friday, November 6, 2009
Turbo Jam
At the beginning of challenge 3, I really wanted to buy this. I love the turbo kick boxing class at tech, but the class does not fit into my schedule well, so I wanted to buy this so I could do turbo jam all the time at any time. Kristi told me to wait a week, and really think about whether I really wanted to spend the money on this. I waited for over a month and could not stop thinking about it, so I finally ordered it. I also thought it would be beneficial during the winter months since I won't be working outside as much. I have worked out with the videos a few times and I am loving it. I even use the weighted gloves I got as a bonus gift. I feel legit when I work out with them HA. I'll let you know if I have any good results from this. I have been doing ok exercise wise lately, but my eating is still out of control. I either over eat way too much, or I don't eat at all. I have had a relapse of the Dr. Pepper addiction. And I have found myself skipping many meals lately, because I don't feel like eating anything I have or I just don't feel hungry. This is obviously not healthy, so I am working on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment