Monday, November 2, 2009

Charity? I'll take it!

Weight loss = new clothes. Except I hate to spend money!! So, since the challenge started in April I have lost around 16 lbs, and I am wearing the same pants and clothes. I have bought nothing new. #1 reason I'm a broke college student #2 I could really care less that my pants are loose. When they fall off, maybe I'll be concerned. I told my mom about this issue in hopes of some new clothes, her response "you have a job, go buy some pants" Yes, I hate being an adult! People in class keep making comments about my baggy jeans, and one girl (who constantly complains about my baggy jeans) today said "you need new clothes, I have some old jeans that will probably fit you (a size lower than what I have now)and she said I could have them! How pitiful that people are tired of my baggy clothes that they will donate some clothes to me. But if they are free, I would be more than happy to have them! Hopefully they will fit, and then I will have some "new" pants!!

1 comment: