Tuesday, December 1, 2009
I did it!
I got on the scale this morning fearing what I was about to see. Well, somehow, I have lost weight!! I have now met my goal, for the first time, during challenge 3. And not only that, I am considered to be in the normal BMI range. Yes, I'm right on the edge, but I made it in there. This is history. I don't think I have been considered a "normal" weight in years. I of course had to take a picture (like my wii person haha). I have to continue to at least maintain my weight and ultimately reach my final weight goal...10 more lbs. to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Woo hoo!! You look oh so much not like your wii character!!
ReplyDeleteI need a Wii!
ReplyDeleteSince you always delelte my comments I thought I would write on here again!! I am sooo proud!!
ReplyDelete