Breakfast: Low fat cafe mocha (this is not healthy by itself, but I tried to spare some calories due to the rest of the day)
Lunch: Wing Stop: 3 piece chicken strip meal (they gave me 4...and I ate all 4...a temptation I couldn't say no to) with fries and a dr. pepper
Snack: Sheridan's frozen custard...I actually just got a regular instead of the large
Dinner: Little Cesear's pizza, crazy bread, Pepsi, and wine
Amanda was kind enough to join me in my day of eating. We finished the night off with watching He's just not that into you, and an older movie that was really funny but I cannot remember the name of it (it had Bruce Willis, Goldie Hawn, and Meryl Streep)It was a good night. Then we tried to take a snow pic, but you can't see any of the snow!


So sad!! I wish I could have been there. My cheat day wasn't as fun :/
ReplyDeleteYou had a much better day than I did. I ate 1 1/2 cupcakes. But that was all I had for supper, so pretty boring!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT!!! It was a fun day! Wish you could have been there too Lola! We will have an opportunity to all do it together soon! I'm glad I could be a part of your cheat day Erin! The movie we watched was Death Becomes Her (one of my favorites).
ReplyDelete