Monday, February 1, 2010
Ice skating?
On thursday, we got a lot rain, then sleet, then snow. I love snow, but I hate the ice!! I am terrified to drive in the bad weather too. I finally got out on Saturday, and I had to try really hard to get my car out of the ice patch it was stuck in. Kinda scary! It was quite a show to watch I'm sure. The sun came out, so almost everything is melted, except places in the shade. When I walk out of my apartment, I have to slide across the side walk. I am surprised I have not hurt myself yet on this ice. The other day I did so well, made it to my apartment, then nearly busted it when I walked in the door! Hopefully, we will not have anymore bad weather this winter. Here is what I see when I walk outside...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment