Saturday, January 30, 2010

101 in 1001

I got this idea from other bloggers...101 things to accomplish/do in 1001 days. So, here is my random list, and I will keep you updated as I get some of these done.

1. Read the Bible from cover to cover
2. Complete a half marathon
3. Get a 4.0 this semester (I’ll try!)
4. Get an ICU internship
5. Have a mother/daughter vacation
6. Complete a yearly daily devotional
7. Reach my goal weight
8. Maintain my goal weight
9. Go to a Tech football game
10. Cook dinner for a week
11. Be financially independent from my parents
12. Go on a medical mission trip overseas
13. Ski
14. Start grad school
15. Get my own apartment/rent house (roommates are acceptable, but they will be of my choice, aka Kristi)
16. Put money into savings
17. Water ski
18. Go camping, like in an actual tent, make a fire, eat smores
19. Jog in just a sports bra and feel comfortable doing it, ONLY ONCE (and look good too)
20. Get a small dog (Chihuahua or yorkie)
21. Get an Iphone (or whatever is the best at the time)
22. Get a Mac
23. Go on a cruise
24. Stay at least one night in the Bellagio (I love it, but it’s soooo expensive)
25. Go to Washington D.C.
26. Susan G. Komen 3 day walk for breast cancer
27. Get a new stethoscope
28. Be in a wedding
29. Go to a Friday night football game in Henderson, TX
30. Muddy buddies
31. Buy a new swim suit
32. Go hiking
33. Get a bike
34. Go to a Cowboys football game
35. Go to a Rangers game
36. Get TIVO
37. Have a game night
38. Go to the drive in before I leave Lubbock
39. Go to medieval times
40. Watch Twilight: Eclipse with Kristi
41. Learn to play tennis
42. Play racquetball
43. Volunteer somewhere
44. Workout in the AM for a week
45. Encourage my brother to go back to college
46. Be patient
47. Make somebody smile
48. Buy someone else a meal
49. Tithe
50. Leave a large tip
51. Go on a wrecker call with my dad
52. Go to bed by 10 for a week
53. Put 1000 piece puzzle together
54. Dye Easter eggs
55. Feed ducks at the park
56. Go to Schlitterbahn
57. Float the river in New Braunfels
58. Go to a friend’s wedding
59. Cook dinner for my parents
60. Go on a road trip
61. Pass the NCLEX – on the 1st try!!
62. Get ACLS certified (hope so, otherwise I will fail a class this semester)
63. Weigh less than my mom (for the 1st time in 10+ years)
64. Lay out and watch the stars
65. Go fishing, catch my first fish
66. Watch the sun rise
67. Watch the sun set
68. Climb a rock wall – Tech has one for free, I’ve been too nervous to ever try it
69. Learn some more Spanish words – esp. medical terms
70. Take a moonlight walk on the beach
71. Swim in the ocean
72. Make a sand castle
73. Thank a veteran
74. Bake a cake
75. Get a pedicure
76. No soda for a month
77. Monthly self breast exam –how many of us actually do it each month? It saves lives
78. Get my eyes checked
79. Floss daily
80. Eat something new at a restaurant
81. Go to movies and eat popcorn for dinner – this is really bad, but I used to do this when I was little
82. Play putt-putt
83. Go bowling
84. Learn to play real golf haha
85. Babysit for free – sometimes parents just need a break
86. Plant a flower
87. Find a Sunday school class or church group
88. Go on a date
89. Get a family picture taken
90. Let my hair grow out
91. Be a vegetarian, for ONE day
92. Go to Beaver’s Bend, Oklahoma
93. Get a printer
94. Develop some pictures and hang them up
95. Get a new watch that won’t break
96. Get new running shoes
97. Get new shorts (My old ones will no longer fit, yay!)
98. Buy a new CD
99. Attend a concert
100. Take a nap
101. Be happy

1 comment:

  1. So I was going to comment on each of the ones I felt we could do together, but there were too many!! Looks like we have a fun 1001 days ahead of us!! I just got the packet for the 3 day walk in the mail - will read tom and let you know about it.

    ReplyDelete