Well, it has been a very long time since I last blogged! It is hard when I'm at home because we don't have a computer in the house (yea, i think we're the only family in the US this way) so I have to use a computer when I can find one! I completed challenge 3 successfully for once. I met my goal and felt good about the way I was eating and working out. Since I've been home, I've lost my self control and kinda went overboard with my two weeks off from the challenge. Challenge 4 starts tommorrow, thank goodness!
I know I have to be accountable to other people and that really helps me. Also, I think I missed the support and emails from everybody. I don't feel like I have a single bit of support here, and I'm ready to get back into my school routine and buying food for myself (and not buying the bad stuff that is at my house) I don't know how I'm gonna make it through the first week of the challenge at home without using all my cheats!! I may just have to go shopping for myself, kinda pitiful, but necessary.
I'm not real big on new year's resolutions, simply because I never keep them. But I thought I would post some of my goals for this year, so maybe I'll be more accountable.
1. I want to have a daily quiet time with God. I got a devotional that I really like so far, and I plan to read the entire Bible this year. (That is also on my bucket list) I tend to push God to the bottom of my priorities and that needs to change this year.
2. I want to focus on my health and continue trying to eat right and exercise.
3. I want to run a half marathon (also on my bucket list)
4. Make decisions based on what is best for me, and not what everyone else thinks (Remind me to look back at this when I am choosing where to work)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sounds like a good list!! Go buy some groceries and work where you want to .. where your heart is leading you!!
ReplyDelete