I took both of my finals yesterday to be finished with school. Now, I have a 5 week break! Time went by really fast this semester. Only one more semester and I will be thrown to the real world. Little life updates:
1. The end of the 3rd challenge is next Friday. One more week to give it my all, and I well let you know the results.
2. I think I have officially decided to run the Rock and Roll Half Marathon in Dallas on March 14 (anyone want to join). I went to run today, only planning on doing like 3 miles, when I was kindly notified (by the bootcamp instructor) that I would be running 6 miles. I actually survived 6 miles!! As part of my training, I may run a 10 K in Dallas on Jan. 9, the snowman run I believe it's called. More details later.
3. When I think I have made a decision, plans change. I wanted to stay in Lubbock, but due to recent issues with a hospital here, there are very few nursing jobs available. How do you get a BSN and can't find a job? Well, thats the issue in Lubbock, so I will officially be looking for other jobs in DFW area and Tyler/Longview while I'm home and maybe even Houston (if I have a room there...)
4. I am working this weekend. Then I will go to Dallas to see Kristi and I will actually make it to the Beauty dinner. It will be so nice to finally meet some of the women who keep me going with my weight loss AND I will finally meet the Beast/Tanna!! Then I will be headed home for the holidays!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Congrats on finishing up this semester! And of course you have a room! I'll be so bored by myself. I'll even let you sleep with Midge if you come down there!
ReplyDelete