Sunday, September 13, 2009

My First Triathlon!

I WATCHED my first triathlon today, and it was very motivating to get in shape. Rhonda (a beauty/one of my accountability partners) participated, and this was her first tri. I went and cheered her on, and she did great!


This is one of my cheat cards and running a marathon is also on my bucket list. After watching the triathlon, I definitely want to do one. It will be a long time from now and after much training, but I will do it. I am starting very slow, and my first test will be the Race for the Cure on October 3, a 5K. My goal is to run it without stopping!


This is me with Rhonda after the race. She did amazing for her first triathlon! And now she is gonna be kicking my butt into shape (she just texted me "Next year u will be doing it") Hopefully!

1 comment:

  1. You will be doing it next year! :) Thanks for coming to watch!!

    ReplyDelete