So don't worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today's trouble is enough for today. Matthew 6:34
I haven't read this verse in a long time it seems, and I read it today and was reminded to get rid of all my worries. Within the past few weeks, I have started stressing over getting a job when I graduate, which is yes in about 8 months (240 days to be exact). On monday I was looking for jobs/internships in Lubbock, Dallas, Tyler, and Longview. My biggest worry is figuring out where I am going to be once I graduate. I am going to try not to worry about things, especially things so far away. I must trust in the future God has planned for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Trust in God He has our lives planned out! 240 days!! Thats 240 days till I am out of NY!! Yay!!
ReplyDelete