Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm a cheater...



I finally got a cheat. I got some frozen custard from Sheridan's and it was totally worth it! I had been thinking about it for many days and decided to wait until after weigh in, so I have a week to work it off!

Today was the first Texas Tech football game. I love football!! We went tailgating before the game, and I told myself I could use a cheat because it's week 2 and I had only used the one. But, I resisted. There wasn't too much temptation, but on a normal day, in my life before Tanna, I probably would have had at least 3 cookies and a brownie. That sounds soo gross now to say. But it's unfortunately true. Tech won 38-13 but our team has a lot of work to do to keep up with the Big 12 teams.

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I am glad there is another fellow Tech Beauty! :) Especially someone who loves football too. We will have to meet up when we come in town for a game. By the way, Sheridan's, soooooo worth the cheat! SO GOOD!!

    ReplyDelete