Thursday, August 27, 2009

What Would the Beast do???



The rest of my cheats were not placed in any order. I simply picked up all my cards and threw them together. This one happened to be #2, and it fits quite well. The beast, aka Tanna, started the challenge and she keeps us going strong. I don't think a day has gone by when I put some food in my mouth or say NO that I don't think of Tanna. It may be feeling guilty for using a cheat or overeating, or it may be Tanna would be so proud, I ate a salad or said no to that ice cream. So, I made this cheat to remind me to think about the beast and make the right choice.

Tanna, I am so thankful to have come across the challenge. I'm sure I'm one of your frustrating beauties because I don't always follow the rules, but I'm TRYING!! I really appreciate you sticking with us and constantly motivating us through emails. Not sure what I would do without you!

1 comment:

  1. :) I am always here for you!! We are all going to fall, even the Beast!! You just gotta do the best you can and do it for YOU!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete