Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Cheats



This is my cheat booklet. It is on a key chain and ready to go! I plan on making a post for all 25 cheats I made and why I made them. I put this on top to remind me of the goal I set for myself this challenge. I have yet to meet my goal, so I really want to this time around. I also hate failing at things. So I want to give it my all!

It is day 2 and so far the challenge has been going great. I haven't had any cravings, but I realized I have to watch myself. I went into work last night, and I love the people I work with, but I feel like all they do is eat!! Every day there is a party for something! Which is great, unless you are trying to lose weight. So, I walk into the lounge and there is a big bowl of candy, bag of chips, cookies, etc. I instantly walked up to get a piece of candy, and then suddenly remembered NO, the challenge! I ate some strawberries and was just content. Watching nurses eat really makes me sick. If you asked me in high school the #1 reason I didn't want to be a nurse, I would have answered "They are all fat". Well, they aren't all overweight, but a good majority are. I worked the night shift and these nurses drank coke after coke and energy drinks and candy and they eat a full meal around midnight. I don't work many nights so I try to keep my schedule as much as possible. I ate dinner before I went to work, drank water all night, and had a granola bar around midnight, and I was just fine. I don't want to fall into these bad eating habits I see at work!! How am I supposed to educate a patient and tell them what to eat if I'm obese? I want to be an example for others...which will come later on another card.

No comments:

Post a Comment