Sunday, August 30, 2009
School starts tommorow...Anxiety started today
I think I have chronic anxiety when it relates to school. I put so much pressure on myself to make A's and I have always done this to myself for some reason, so I get super stressed when it comes to school. We even have a joke "What do you call a nurse that makes all C's...a nurse" (I know that's really bad, but we sure say it) I was looking at the syllabus for some of my classes and writing it in my planner, and I'm already stressed just looking at it. I keep telling myself I've survived 3 years of college and 1 of those was nursing school, so I can do this. But I'm still freaking. I have about 9 months till graduation. (Someone said 264 days) The countdown begins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


264! Yippee!! I am counting down with you!!
ReplyDelete