I had a week off from nursing school and got to go back home to see my family. I take it very easy while I'm there:
1. Visited with my family (spent 5 hours just talking to my grandma!)
2. Met up with some old friends (New coffee shop was just built and it was amazing and got to see lots of people)
3. Caught up on missed tv shows (My mom is nice enough to tivo them for me)
4. Read a book for fun!! (has rarely happened since college began)
5. We went camping (in an RV) which consisted of reading, watching movies, hiking, and swimming in the lake.
6. Took my dog running, swimming, and played fetch(I like to think he really enjoys me being home, he is about one year old and has way too much energy and could run all day non stop!)
7. Spent 4th of July with friends and watched fireworks
8. Went to the movies with my mom and watched The Proposal
9. Took my little cousins to the movies to see Ice Age 3
10. Did not eat so good, but maintained my workouts.
Bad news of going home. Seems like I am "cursed" The last 3 times I have gone home one of our dogs has died. We used to have 7 dogs which was crazy I know. But we are a dog family and treat them like family and 2 are MY babies! It has been really hard losing them so close together and so many at once. Even though we aren't having good luck right now, we got a new dog, a 5 month old yellow lab named Henry. So, hopefully all our dogs will be fine for a while.
Tommorrow I start my second summer semester: psychiatric nursing. We shall see how it goes. I will be very busy for the next two weeks but will try to post more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment