Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dreams

It has been a crazy week. We were supposed to have a test on Monday, but there were technology issues, so the test was moved to Wednesday. This was fine except that the next test was on Thursday (today). Needless to say, I got probably 10 hours of sleep in the past two nights. I took my test this morning, and then class was cancelled today! So I got home and went to sleep at 10:30 and woke up at 2:30. Then I ate lunch and wached t.v. for a little while. I fell asleep sometime during Oprah, surprising I know! Got back up around 6:30. So I definitely caught back up on my sleep today! Just hope I can go to sleep tonight. I laughed really hard about one of the dreams I had. I was eating a bag of animal cookies and had a whole container of icing that I was dipping them into. (Again, this was just a dream!) I feel like my body is having sugar withdrawals so now I'm dreaming about eating sweets! HAHA I dont' know. I wish we knew what our dreams meant. Are they a sign of our true desires? Is there any significance to them at all? Just wish we knew what they meant.

Do I need to use a cheat for dreaming about eating cookies with icing, a whole bag of cookies with a whole container of icing?! I was thinking when I woke up: there goes all my cheats! But thankfully, it was all a dream. Eating sweets in my dream could be a great thing, if that was the only place I would eat them!

1 comment: