Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Life in the Sun

I was off this past weekend (I work all this weekend, happy 4th of July for me) so on Friday night I decided to go out with a friend and just have a good time. I don't think I've been out like this in a long time. I put on a dress and some heels and actually went dancing. It was fun and needs to happen again soon!


Then on Sunday, I went with Stephanie, her sister, and 4 kids to the "water park" in Lubbock. I had never been, so I wanted to see what it was like. It's pretty small, but it was very relaxing. They have a wave pool, lazy river, a little kid area, and two slides. It was definitely worth it to go, except I got majorly sunburned. I put on sunscreen before and once during the day (I was there for 5 hours). I guess I should have put on more, but I got severely burnt. It is finally getting somewhat tolerable.

Here is a picture with me and one of the babies on the slide. I'm not sure who had more fun...me or the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment