Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Graduation and Next Chapter

On May 22, I officially graduated from the Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center Anita Thigpen Perry School of Nursing (I hope this is the last and final time to write that out!)I finished the last semester off with a 4.0! (On my to do list) My parents, brother, aunt (a Tech alumni), grandparents, and Kristi came to Lubbock to celebrate the day with me.

With my mom:

With my dad:

With Kristi: (Lubbock wind makes for beautiful hair...NOT!)

With my grandmother:

With my aunt:

With my grandparents:

With my brother: (More lovely hair...)


So I always wonder what God has planned for me because I am not doing what I had planned or wanted. I am staying in Lubbock for a little while longer to work where I have worked the past year as a nurse tech. I love the people I work with and the hospital, but I would really prefer to be out of Lubbock ASAP.

I took the NCLEX last week and passed!! So, I am officially Erin Hammett, RN, BSN!!

1 comment:

  1. I really really love that picture!! :) or those pictures!! Wind blown hair and all.

    ReplyDelete