

Then I went home for a few days. I met up with my blind date man in Henderson, (we also had dinner one night before the marathon) We pretty much see each other in a different town each time. Such is life. So the next weekend he invited me to a wedding in San Marcos. It was a pretty crazy weekend. We met up with his second family pretty much and had dinner at Benihanas in Austin. Then Saturday, the guys went to play golf while me and another girl went shopping.
So, I'm in San Marcos, great shopping place, and everything is fine. Well, the first store we go into is the Gap. I get my stuff and am standing in line to check out. I remember getting really hot and taking off my jacket, and the next thing I know I am passed out on the floor. Not good. Emily called JR, who called Stephanie (the girl who set us up), who called Amanda, because basically none of these people know me well enough to know if I have medical problems. And I am just completely embarrased by the whole thing. Never in my life have I ever passed out. I have no significant medical history. I have low blood pressure, plus getting really hot (vasodilation, lowering BP even more), plus maybe running the marathon 6 days prior, not really sure, but I fainted. I refused to go to the hospital. I was fine other than the nasty bruises on my entire right side.
After this whole fiasco, I went back to the house and took it easy. Had wedding rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, then went bowling (this is on my to do list!) Sunday was wedding day. Then Monday, I drove back to Lubbock.
So anyways, what a spring break...And wouldn't you know, I left my camera in lubbock, ugh!!


bahahaah!! Fainter!! Glad you had fun though!! :)
ReplyDeleteI think you and blind date man should meet up in Houston next time.
ReplyDelete