Last year, 21:
This year, 22, (and 22+ lbs lighter!!):

I spent my birthday weekend at Amanda and Stephanie's apartment. We talked about making a trip somewhere, but we were all kinda sick, so we decided to stay and do stuff in Lubbock. But the rule was I had to stay at there house all weekend! It was so much fun. We went out Friday night, got kinda crazy, but you only live once right?! We played wii, bingo (felt lucky, but didnt win), and watched the Hangover on Saturday (my new favorite movie, and birthday gift from Amanda). Then we went and watched Alice in Wonderland on Sunday. It was fun! I think it will be repeated soon just to hang out!


What a fun weekend it was! Way to go on losing 22+ lbs! That's awesome. :) We need to have more slumber party weekends before the semester is over.
ReplyDeleteWow I am super impressed!!!! Happy late birthday!! Do we have the same birthday?!
ReplyDelete