Some of our bootcamp members met up on Saturday for the "Ambush the Aggie Run" It was either a 2 mile or 4 mile run. I had planned to run the 4 miles (which would be the longest in my life) but considering I hadn't worked out all week, I ate very bad, pretty sure I didn't have water on Friday, etc. I stopped at the 2 miles. I was bummed and then Marcia (the bootcamp coach) got on me for quitting. I realized the importance of steady training and taking care of your body (eating right and water)
Then it was rumored that Richard Simmons would be teaching a class at the Rec today. I didn't want to believe it since I had seen no annoucements about it etc. But I also didn't want to miss Richard Simmons if he was really going to be in Lubbock. I'm not sure how this got started, but word got out, because there were tons of people waiting for the Richard Simmons class. Turns out, the teacher dressed up as Richard Simmons. I was pretty bummed, but I stayed and at least worked out.


No comments:
Post a Comment