Yesterday my family decided to go out on the lake and go tubing for a while. I haven't been tubing since last year and it was tough! It takes a lot of upper body strength and it wore me out! But I had fun. Then we were driving around, and the boat stopped. We ran out of gas! We sat out on the lake until my uncle could come rescue us!
When I go out to the lake, I usually wear a boys swim suit for bottoms. I know, I know, my mom hates it too! She commented about it, and I told her the usual, I'm fat. I cover up my body with large clothing, large swimsuits, anything too large. After this, I thought well why don't I try on the women's board shorts I got last year that did not fit me (way too tight!)They actually fit!! So for the first time in a long time, I wore WOMENS board shorts to the lake. Next summer (maybe even by the end of this summer) I'll be wearing a bikini. Just wait!
I have been working out like crazy this past week. Or I at least stepped it up from what I was doing. Hopefully I will see some results soon! I was very discouraged in the beginning of the challenge. I wasn't seeing the results I wanted even though I gave up the food I basically live on. In four weeks, I'm seeing that this really is a lifestyle change. I'm loosing the weight in a healthy manner and feel good! I haven't had anything fried in nearly four weeks! AMAZING! I am still struggling with sweets. My four cheats: ice cream, brownie, cheesecake, chocolate cake. As I sit here typing this, I see the jar of M&Ms. I wanted some so bad. I even thought if I just had a few nobody would know. But I resisted yet again thanks to my fellow beauties! Hopefully I can stay this strong after the challenge!
FYI: I currently do not have a computer. I am working on that. I have to borrow one when I can. Hopefully I wil get my own computer soon and add pictures and fix this blog up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment