Sunday, May 10, 2009
First Timer
Hello Everybody! I am new to this whole blogging thing...I have been told for a while now that I should start a blog, and as I sit stranded at my aunt's house I decided that maybe I should start one. Hopefully I can get everything set up soon and get it all figured out! A little bit about me...I am about to start my senior year at Texas Tech University HSCATP School of Nursing (yes, that is way to many words and I always have to sign all of them) One of the main reasons I wanted to start a blog is because of a challenge I am in. It is a 42 day weight loss challenge with no fried foods, sweets, lots of water and exercise. I have been following this for 3 weeks now and still hanging in there. The challenge will probably extend much longer for me because I need a lifestyle change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Yippee!! I'm glad youve started a blog .. hopefully you will keep up with it!!
ReplyDelete